Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Just a Quickie!

Almost forgot I had these photos lurking in the phone camera and even though they are old I still want them here for posterity so here we go!
Had a chance some time back to go to a big car boot with friend JB. This was the real deal, up before the birds, off to the wilds & come to a huge airfield. No chance of missing the turnoff then.

 Loads of fun, interesting items (cause why would you not have your vacuum as a coffee table?) 
 and you know you have had fun when you need a trolley to take your things to the car. Yes?
On a recent trip to the hardware store I came around the aisles & was confronted by this wall of toilet seats. 

Is it just me or do we really need this much choice in what is an essentially unseen object?? Really?? Really?? OK just me then??

Loving what I do
Lush x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.