Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Nepal - ing!!!

I have mentioned that the Prince is off in Nepal building houses for the group Habitat for Humanity but did I mention that today is The Prince's birthday?? I made a special dinner for just the 2 of us and we had a cake with sparklers and candles before the Prince jetted off.

Happy Birthday my Prince! Hope the year ahead is filled with joy and I am looking forward to many more years together. Not so sure about your plans re us and the Winnebago but you know I never say never??

All my love

Lush xox

PS: Known as "The Prince" cause I had to kiss a LOT of frogs! (Well ok, not that many but you see what I am saying? LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.