Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sewing machine workshop

A few weekends ago, I went to a fantastic Ruth Jarman sewing machine workshop with the Marsh Quilters. It was designed to help you get to know your machine & I have to say it was fantastic for me & the problems I have been experiencing with Gretchen.
Ruth is so incredibly knowledgeable about all types of machines & as she is not trying to sell you one you get an unbiased view of the issues.
The upshot of her advice means that I will persevere with Gretchen for the time being but have a plan if she continues to misbehave.
Here is a block that was put together by some of the Marsh Quilters at our last Linus evening. It is a terrific way to use fabric strips from your stash or purchased jelly rolls.
I love the colours in this block & hope to make something similar at some stage. Yeah I know, more to add to the list LOL.

Doing what I love

Lush x

Loving what I do

Lush x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.