Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2012

Big Shout out to the Olympics!!

This weekend we decided to try to catch some of the Spirit. Well The Prince had to do a site check & I went along for the ride. LOL.
Off we went to Victoria Park one of the "Live" sites, ginormous screens, rides & opportunities to try different Olympic sports. We sat for a while & watched a Judo display which was great as it answered lots of my questions of how they scores points. I may or may not have described Judo as, a couple of three year old's fighting over a toy but I now have a much greater understanding of the sport.
Really wanted to but didn't. LOL>

Little ones introduction to Judo

Cool dino skeleton thing that you could pull apart & build again

How many bits got taken home I wonder??

Art project on the walls - this was a photo that had been embroidered (the rainbow) then shot again.

It has been fun watching the sport but I would like to see more of the Aussies.

Loving what I do.

Lush x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.