Search This Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2012

More evidence.

It's coming I tells ya!! Not that I mind cause it's my FAVE time of the year aside from SNOW!!!!
I managed to get out of the house early today & took Princess Daisy for a wander around the local park. It did us both the world of good. As much as I have loved having the students here, (and the money earned) today I did not need to make breakfast for them & I really enjoyed being able to get out for a walk before I throw myself into the day.
I find if I get my exercise done first thing, it gets done & I don't end up at 3pm making excuses for why I can't/don't want to go. Same thing with the hand sewing.
The morning was lovely, crisp & fresh just the way I love it.

I am really looking forward to the end of the Paralympics so I can get The Prince back. It really has been quite all encompassing. Thrilling & would not have missed the opportunity for the world but oh I am over the pressure now. I am sure The Prince feels the same. I am very fortunate to have corporate tickets to see the gold medal match of the men's basketball today.  Just a little excited!

Loving what I do

Lush x

4 comments:

  1. It must have been a great experience to have been right there in the thick of things though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has been terrific & definitely worth the move across the planet! We have had loads of fun & the atmosphere has been truly amazing.

      Delete
  2. I love autumn too - already clearing up the veggie garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I plan to get out this week & clear up the pots & the vertical gardens. Bring on the snow!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.