Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Colours of my world

The light here in the Old Dart is definitely different but it makes for the most wonderful colours, here are just some of them.





I don't think I have ever seen purple gladiolas before but these are lovely! Even more purple than the photos show.





The trees in our local park. Mostly yellow orange but some pink red & still some green from lime to hunter green.

And have I mentioned how cool it is?? 11 degrees when I took these tree photos - lovely!!!

Enjoy!

Lush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.