Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Lost in da Park!!

Hello Uncle Daddy Tom, this is Princess Daisy reporting from London. Dats in Engrand! You know, dats where I live with Mama now. We go to da park up da road a lot and I lub it!!
Here I am getting lost in da leevs

And again, dayz berry deep when you is as short as me

Ok so I only walk into da trees once (per walk)

Where's da Mama???

Oh dis is better, Mama can't get away from me now :)
See I am habin a good time but I miss you too Uncle Daddy Tom.

Lub you

Princess Daisy mwah, mwah, mwah (Dayz fancy kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.