Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

What will I become??

Check out the size of the crochet hook!! That is a pen for perspective. What will this become?? Let's see shall we??


Here I am "helping" Mama with the yarn, I am a good pussy cat huh??


So I set the above pictures to post automatically & guess what?? It didn't!! Hmmmm no idea why but anyway in the mean time look what got finished.



That's around 10 hours of crochet over 2 days for a rug that is around 3.5 feet across. Really thick, soft & warm under foot & has been approved by all the fur kids.

Doing what I love.

Lush xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.