Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Busy, busy, busy.......

Just not on sewing LOL. I must admit I have not plugged Gretchen back in as I am busy but also cause I don't really want to know that I need a new machine :/

I know, I know, I will never know until I try. At least I have had other things taking my time so I can justify my reluctance. MUST try today though.

How do you know a fashion has crossed the line to a fad??


Ah, Steampunk! How could they have done this to you?? A chain store in Westfield no less??
They have removed all your gritty character & made you glitzy & mainstream!! How dare they!!
We mourn your co-opting, we will never accept this pitiful imitation of your excellence.

I have been busy designing & ordering my little Moo cards to take with me to the Fat Quarterly retreat in June. If you wish to order some of these cards, here is a link you can use to get a 10% discount on your first order & I get a little discount if I place another order.
I used the link from Susan via Helen. Thank you ladies, I have been meaning to get myself some of these for ages & 10% is more money for fabric.

I see that lots of people are involved in swaps for the retreat so I think I will need to take some swap items with me. I am thinking pin cushions or some such?? I will need a name badge too.

Mmmm, better get Gretchen up & running.

Loving what I do.

Lush x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Feel free to become a follower before you GoGo :)
Sorry folks but too many spam comments lately so the word verification is going on for a little while. Once I am no longer "BIG" in Russia I will take it off.